Short Term Courses, Conferences, Seminars and Workshops Attended
1. The 15th International Conference on transport and Sedimentation of Solid Particles (T&S15), Wroclaw, Poland, September, 6-9, 2011.
2. The 6th International Conference for Conveying and Handling of Particulate Solids (CHoPS 2009), Brisbane, Australia, August 3-7, 2009.
3. National seminar on Water Pollution through Waste Disposal: Management Strategies, Udaipur (Rajasthan), March 1, 2008.
4. 6th International R&D Conference on "Sustainable Development of Water and Energy Resources - Needs and Challenges", Lucknow, 13-16 February 2007
3. The 5th International Conference for Conveying and Handling of Particulate Solids (CHoPS 2006), Sorrento, Italy, August 27-31, 2006.
4. International Conference on Pnuematic and Hydraulic Conveying Systems III, organized by Science Foundation, USA, Oct. 6 -11, 2002, Banff, Canada.
With Prof. Yuji Tomita
With Prof. C.A. Shook
5. International Conference on Mining and Materials Processing, Sept. 23 - 25, 2002, MMIJ, Kumamoto, Japan, pp 261-264.
6. Bulk India 2003, International Conference on Bulk Solids Handling, Dec. 9 - 11, 2003, Mumbai, India.
7. Fly Ash India 2005, International Congress on Fly Ash, New Delhi, Dec. 4-7, 2005.
8. CHEMCON 2005, Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, New Delhi, Dec. 14-17, 2005.
9. National Workshop cum Conference On Emerging Technology for Controlling Groundwater Pollution: Drinking Water Perspectives, May 19-20, 2005, Department of Civil Engineering, I.I.T. Delhi
10. A Teaching Capsule on Remote Sensing and GIS, 20th June to 4th July 2000, University of Roorkee, Roorkee (U.P.).
11. Induction Training Programme for Teachers in Engineering Colleges, May 5-27, 1997, Academic Staff College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
12. International Course on Urban Drainage in Developing Countries, Feb., 5-24, 1996, Regional Engineering College, Warangal, India.
13. Workshop on Science Park, September 24 - 26, 1997 organised by V.R.C.E. Nagpur under the UK-REC Project.
14. South Asian Countries Conference on Challenges to Architects and Civil Engineers during 21st Century, April 7 to 9, 1999, Kathmandu, Nepal.
15. 25th National & 1st Iternational Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power, Dec.15-17, 1998, I.I.T.Delhi.
16. 22nd National Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power, 13-15 Dec., 1996, I.I.T. Madras.
17. 21st National Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power, Dec., 27-29, 1994, Osmaima University, Hyderabad.
18. All India Seminar on Hydraulic Engineering, 27-28 Jan., 1996, Nagpur.
19. Eighth Indian Society of Mechanical Engineering Conference in Mechanical Engineering, March 5-6, 1993, I.I.T. Delhi.
20. Annual Paper Meeting of the Chemical Engineering Division, Journal of the Institution of Engineers (India), October 18-19, 1997, Bhopal.
21. All India Seminar on Drinking Water Supply Pipelines - Lifelines! Challenges and Opportunities, 6-7 Nov.'98, organised by Indian Water Works Association, Nagpur Centre.
22. National Conference of Hydraulics, HYDRO 99, 6-7 March,1999, YCCE, Nagpur.
23. Workshop on Translation of Hydrological Terms in Hindi Language, 18 - 22 December 2000, VRCE Nagpur
24. BUILDING 2000, All India Seminar on Building Services, 25-26 Nov.' 2000 , Institute of Engineers Local Centre, Nagpur.
25. A Comprehensive Course on CFD, IIT Madras, June 7-19, 2004.