1. M. Phanikumar, L. Kumar, and R. M. Hegde, An Unsupervised Approach to Multiple Speaker Tracking for Robust Multimedia Retrieval, The Era of Interactive Media, Springer New York, 2013, pp. 519-529.
In Peer Reviewed International Journal
1. Lalan Kumar, and Rajesh Hegde, ”Near-field Acoustic Source Localization and Beamforming in Spherical Harmonics Domain”, Signal Processing, IEEE Transactions on, vol.PP, no.99,March 17, 2016, doi: 10.1109/TSP.2016.2543201, Impact Factor : 2.624, Q1.
2. Lalan Kumar and Rajesh Hegde, Stochastic Cram ́er-Rao Bound Analysis for DOA Estimation in Spherical Harmonics Domain, Signal Processing Letters, IEEE, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 1030-1034, Aug 2015, Impact Factor : 1.661, Q2.
3. Lalan Kumar, Ardhendu Tripathy, and Rajesh Hegde, ”Robust Multi-source Localization over Pla- nar Arrays using Music-Group Delay Spectrum”, Signal Processing, IEEE Transactions on , vol. 62, no.17, pp.4627-4636, Sept.1, 2014, Impact Factor : 2.624, Q1.
4. Pranjal Agrawal, Aseem Kushwah, Lalan Kumar, and Rajesh Hegde. ”On the Rapid Prototyping of a Portable Multi Media Acquisition System for Intelligent Meeting Capture”, Journal of Signal Processing Systems vol. 75, no. 3, pp. 233-243, June 2014, Impact Factor : 0.508, Q3.
In Peer Reviewed International Conferences
1. L. Kumar, B. Guoan, and R. M. Hegde, ” The Spherical Harmonics Root-MUSIC”, in Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), IEEE International Conference on, 20-25 March 2016, Shanghai, China, pp.3046-3050, 20-25 March 2016, Shanghai, China.
2. A. Parthasarathy, S. Kataria, L. Kumar, and R. M. Hegde, ”Representation and Modeling of Spherical Harmonics Manifold for Source Localization”, in Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), IEEE International Conference on, pp.26-30, 19-24 April 2015, Brisbane, Australia.
3. Lalan Kumar, Kushagra Singhal, and Rajesh Hegde, ”Near-field Source Localization using Spherical Microphone Array”, Hands-free Speech Communication and Microphone Arrays (HSCMA), 4th Joint Workshop on , pp.82-86, 12-14 May 2014, Villers-les-Nancy, France.
4. Lalan Kumar, Kushagra Singhal, and Rajesh Hegde, ”Robust Source Localization and Tracking using MUSIC-Group Delay Spectrum over Spherical Arrays”, in Computational Advances in Multi- Sensor Adaptive Processing (CAMSAP), 5th IEEE International Workshop on, pp.304-307, 15-18 Dec. 2013, St. Martin, French West Indies.
5. Lalan Kumar, Kushagra Singhal, Rohit Sinha and Rajesh Hegde, ”Significance of the MUSIC- Group Delay Method in an ICA-Beamforming Framework for Speech Separation in Multi Source Environments”, National Conference on Communication (NCC), pp. 1-5, 15-17 Feb., 2013, IIT Delhi, India.
6. Lalan Kumar, Rohan Mandala and Rajesh Hegde, ”MUSIC-Group Delay Based Methods for Robust DOA Estimation using Shrinkage Estimators”, IEEE Sensor Array and Multichannel (SAM) Signal Processing Workshop, pp.281 -284, 17-20 June 2012, Hoboken, NJ, USA.
7. Ardhendu Tripathy, Lalan Kumar, Rajesh Hegde, ”Robust Two Dimensional Source Localization using the MUSIC-Group Delay Spectrum”, Signal Processing and Communications (SPCOM), In- ternational Conference on, pp.1-5, 22-25 July 2012, IISc Bangalore, India.
8. Ardhendu Tripathi, L Kumar, and Rajesh Hegde, ”Group Delay based Methods for Speech Source Localization over Circular Arrays”, IEEE Joint Workshop on Hands-free Speech Communication and Microphone Arrays (HSCMA), pp. 64-69, May 30-June 1, 2011, Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
9. M Phanikumar, Lalan Kumar, and Rajesh Hegde, An Unsupervised Approach to Multiple Speaker Tracking for Robust Multimedia Retrieval, Pacific Rim Conference on Multimedia (PCM), pp. 519- 529, 20-22 Dec., 2011, Sydney, Australia.
Link to Google Scholar Page