Students currently working with me on different research problems:
2. Dawit Burusie Abdi - Studies on Nanoscale MOSFETs.
3. Avikal Bansal - Design and Simulation of LDMOSFETs.
4. S. Radhakrishnan - Study and Design of Devices for ESD protection.
5. Sindhu R - Design and Simulation of Nanoscale MOSFETs.
6. N. Kannan - Modeling of Bio-sensors.
7. Kanika Nadda - Design and Simulation of Nanoscale BJTs.
8. Vivek Ashtana - Desgin and Simulation of Memory Devices.
9. Poornendu Chaturvedi - Design and Simulation of Nanoscale TFETs.
For Details on past students, click below
If you are interested to work in the area of Nanoscale SOI MOSFETs for CMOS applications either for MS or PhD, you are welcome to contact me. Click here
For MS, you need a valid GATE Score or JRF from UGC/CSIR with a basic degree in Electronics (B.Tech or M.Sc with at least 70 % marks).
For PhD, you need to have a Master's degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
You can apply any time of the year for the above admissions. For more details on admission criteria, please read the prospectus. Click here