Students currently working with me on different research problems:
1. Dawit Burusie Abdi, "Studies on Nanoscale MOSFETs", (PhD Project, 2012EEZ8030)
2. Aviikal Bansal, "Design and Simulation of LDMOSFETs", (MS Project, 2010EEY7516)
3. S. Radhakrishnan, "Study and Design of LDMOSFETs", (PhD Project, EEZ118058) From ST Microelectronics.
4. Sindhu R, "Design and Simulation of Nanoscale MOSFETs", (PhD Project, 2010EEZ8694).
5. N. Kannan, "Modeling of Bio-sensors", (PhD Project, 2010EEZ8072) From Freescale Semiconductors.
6. Kanika Nadda, "Design and Simulation of Nanoscale BJTs", (PhD Project, 2009EEZ8054).
7. Vivek Ashtana, "Desgin and Simulation of Memory Devices", (PhD Project, 2009EEZ8462) From ST Microelectronics.
8. Poornendu Chaturvedi, "Design and Simulation of Nanoscale MOSFETs", (PhD Project, 2007EEZ8320).
For Details on past students, click below
If you are interested to work in the area of Nanoscale SOI MOSFETs for CMOS applications either for MS or PhD, you are welcome to contact me. Click here
For MS, you need a valid GATE Score or JRF from UGC/CSIR with a basic degree in Electronics (B.Tech or M.Sc with at least 70 % marks).
For PhD, you need to have a Master's degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
You can apply any time of the year for the above admissions. For more details on admission criteria, please read the prospectus. Click here