Dr. Niladri Chatterjee
Department of Mathematics , IIT Delhi
Dr. Niladri Chatterjee is a Professor of Statistics and Computer Science in the Department of Mathematics, IIT Delhi. His primary research areas are: Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Big Data, Statistical Modeling, His association with IIT Delhi is of 20 years. Prior to that he had worked as a Lecturer in the Dept. of Computer science, University College London, and a Computer Engineer (Software) at Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta. In between he has been a Visiting Professor in Dipartimento di Informatica Department of Informatics) University of Pisa, Italy. He posseses B.stat and M.Stat degrees from Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta. He also did his M.Tech in Computer science from the same institute, and PhD in Computer Science from University of London. He has written more than 100 papers in international and national journals and conferences. He received “Best Paper” award in CICLING-conference, Haifa, Israel; and also received the “ Best Paper” award and the Raizada memorial shield by Computer Society of India. He is also recipient of UNDP scholarship for month long training in INRIA France. He is also the recipient of Commonwealth Scholarship of British Council.
He has supervised 7 PhD thesis and more than 100 Master thesis. Currently 7 students are working for their PhDs under his supervision. He is a regular reviewer of Computer Speech and Language (Elsevier), TALLIP (ACM) Springer, Pattern Recognition Letters, Defence Science Journal among others. He is currently PI of several Govt. And industrial projects.
- Rough sets
- Neural network models for language processing
- Machine Translation
- Artificial Intelligence
- Statistical Modelling
- Semantic Web
- Kartikay Gupta, Aayushi Khajuria, Niladri Chatterjee, Pradeep Joshi, Deepak Joshi, Rule Based Classification of Neurodegenerative Diseases using Data Driven Gait Features. Health and Technology, Springer, Accepted 30-10-2018.
- Nidhika Yadav and Niladri Chatterjee, Fuzzy Rough Set based Technique for User Specific Information Retrieval: A Case Study on Wikipedia Data. International Journal of Rough Set and Data Analysis, IGI Global, Volume 5, Issue 4, pp 32- 47, 2018.
- Niladri Chatterjee and Susmita Gupta, Efficient Phrase Table Pruning for Hindi to English machine translation through syntactic and marker-based filtering and hybrid similarity measurement. Natural Language Engineering, pp 1 – 40, 2018.
- Renu Balyan and Niladri Chatterjee, Factor-based Evaluation of English to Hindi MT Outputs, Language Resources and Evaluation, Springer, pp 1- 28, 2018.
- Niladri Chatterjee and NidhikaYadav, Fuzzy Rough Set Based Sentence Similarity Measure and Its Application to Text Summarization, IETE Technical Review,pp 1 - 9, 2018.
- Anjali Singh and Niladri Chatterjee. Unsupervised Graph-based Discourse Planning and Generation. IETE Technical Review, Taylor and Francis, pp 1-8, 2018.
- Kartikay Gupta and Niladri Chatterjee. Forecasting through Motifs discovered by Genetic Algorithms. IETE Technical Review, Taylor and Francis, 2018.
- Niladri Chatterjee, Naha Kaushik and Bhavya Bansal: Inter-Subdomain Relation Extraction for Agriculture Domain. IETE Technical Review, Taylor and Francis. 2018.
- Neha Kaushik and Niladri Chatterjee. Automatic Relationship Extraction from Agricultural Text for Ontology Construction. Information Processing in Agriculture, Elsevier, Vol 5, 2018, pp 60 – 73.
- Suraiya Jabin, Niladri Chatterjee, Suos Samak, Kim Sokphyrum, Javier Sola. An Online English-Khmer hybrid Machine Translation System, International Journal of Intelligent Systems Technologies and Applications (IJISTA), Vol 17, No.3, 2018, pp 293 - 309.
- Susmita Gupta and Niladri Chatterjee. A Hybrid Approach using Phrases and Rules for Hindi to English Machine Translation. International Journal of Natural Language Computing (IJNLC) Vol 6, No. 3, pp 57-73, 2017
- Renu Balyan and Niladri Chatterjee. Translating Noun Compounds Using Semantic Relations. Computer Speech and Languages, Elsevier Vol 32, 2015 pp 91- 108.
- Niladri Chatterjee and. Random Indexing and Modified Random Indexing Based Approach for Extractive Text Summarization. Computer Speech and Languages, Elsevier. Vol 29, 2015 pp 32- 44.
- Mariya Khatoon, Geetam Tiwari and Niladri Chatterjee. Binary Probabilistic Models for Pedestrians’ Crossing Behaviour and Risk at the Free Left Turn: Delhi, India. Journal of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies January 2014.
- Niladri Chatterjee and Pramod K. Sahoo. Effect of Near-Orthogonality on Random Indexing Based Extractive Text Summarization. International Journal of Innovation and Applied Studies. Vol 3, No. 3, Pp 701 – 713, 2013.
- Mariya Khatoon, Geetam Tiwari, Niladri Chatterjee. Impact of Grade Separator on Pedestrian Risk Taking Behavior. Accident Analysis and Prevention, Elsevier, pp 861 – 870, 2012.
- Khatoon, M., G. Tiwari and Niladri Chatterjee. Statistical Analysis to Measure Pedestrian Risk at foot of Flyover”, Urban Transport Research Journal 2011, Institute of Urban Transport, India, New Delhi, India. pp 35-43.
- Niladri Chatterjee and Renu Balyan, Towards Development of a Suitable Evaluation Metric for English to Hindi Machine Translation, International Journal of Translation Vol 23, No. 1, pp 7 - 26, 2011.
- Udit Gupta,Niladri Chatterjee, Geetam Tiwari and Joseph Fazio. Case Study of Pedestrian Risk Behavior and Survival Analysis. Journal of Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies. Vol 8, pp 2095 – 2111, September 2010.
- Geetam Tiwari, Joseph Fazio, Sushant Gaurav and Niladri Chatterjee: Continuity Equation Validation for Non-homogeneous Traffic. Journal of Transportation Engineering. ASCE, Vol 134, No. 3, pp 118-127, March 2008.
- V. Krishna and Niladri Chatterjee. Holonomy Decomposition of Seminearrings. Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, Vol 31, pp 1113 – 1122, 2007.
- K. V. Krishna and Niladri Chatterjee: Representation of Near Semi-Rings and Approximation of their Categories. Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, Vol 31, pp 903 – 914, 2007.
- K. V. Krishna and Niladri Chatterjee. A Necessary Condition to Test the Minimality of Generalized Linear Sequential Machines Using the Theory of Near-Semirings. Algebra and Discrete Math., No. 3, pp 1 – 16, 2005.
- Shailly Goyal and Niladri Chatterjee. Study of Hindi Noun Phrase Morphology for Developing a Link Grammar Based Parser. Languages in India, Vol. 5, 2005.
- D. Gupta and Niladri Chatterjee. Divergence in English to Hindi Translation: Some Studies. International Journal of Translation, Vol 15. No. 2, pp 5 – 24, 2003.
- Niladri Chatterjee: A Case-Based Reasoning System for Calculation of Land Acquisition Compensation. CSI Communications, Vol 23, No. 9, pp 13 – 19, 2000.
- Niladri Chatterjee and J.A.Campbell: Interpolation of Plans for Time-Critical Adaptation, Knowledge-Based Systems, Vol. 12, Elsevier, pp 171 - 182, 1999.
- Niladri Chatterjee and J.A.Campbell: Cashing in on Caching: An Architecture for Time-Bounded Knowledge-Based Problem Solving. Real-Time Systems, Vol 15, No. 3, Springer , pp 221 - 247, 1998.
- Niladri Chatterjee and J.A.Campbell: Knowledge Interpolation: A Simple Approach to Rapid Symbolic Reasoning. Computers & Artificial Intelligence, Vol 17 ( 6 ), pp 517 - 551, 1998. (Presently Called Computing and Informatics).
- A. Mukherjee, S.Acharya, Niladri Chatterjee and J.Das: A Network Based Approach for Uncertainty Management in Rule-based Decision Making. Neural Network World, No. 1/98, pp 81 - 97, 1998.
- Niladri Chatterjee, P.Pal and J.Das: Boundary Extraction from SODAR Images. Signal Processing, Vol 62, No. 2, Elsevier, pp 229 - 235, 1999.
- Niladri Chatterjee. A Trie based model for SMS Text Normalization. Computing Conference, London. (Accepted on 24-11-2018).
- Shreemoyee Dutta Choudhury, Soubhik Chakraborty and Niladri Chatterjee. Raga Identification in Rabindra Sangeet by using Motif Discovery. ICCI-2018, Springer , Accepted on 16-10-2018.
- Niladri Chatterjee and Nidhika Yadav. Hybrid Latent Semantic Analysis and Random Indexing Model and its Application to Text Summarization. In: Fong S., Akashe S., Mahalle P. (eds) Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 40. Springer, Singapore DOI10.1007/978-981-13-0586-3, Pages 149 – 156, January 2019.
- Niladri Chatterjee, Gautam Jain, Gurkirat Singh Bajwa. Single Document Extractive Text Summarization using Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithm. Computing Conference 2018, London, IEEE, pp 203-212, 2018.
- Nidhika Yadav andNiladri Chatterjee. A Novel Approach for Feature Selection using Rough Set. Proceedings Comptelix-2017, IEEE Explore, pp 196 - 199, 2017.
- Niladri Chatterjee, Neha Kaushik, Deepali Gupta and Ramneek Bhatia. Ontology Merging: A Practical Perspective. Proceedings of the International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent Systems (ICTIS) 2017 Ahmedabad, ( Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies ) SIST springer, 2017
- Kartikay Gupta, Niladri Chatterjee. Financial Time Series Clustering. Proceedings of the International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent Systems (ICTIS) 2017 Ahmedabad, ( Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies ) SIST Springer, 2017
- Neha Kaushik and Niladri Chatterjee. A Practical Approach for Term and Relationship Extraction for Automatic Ontology Creation from Agricultural Text. Proceedings ICIT – 2016, Bhubaneswar, IEEE Explore.
- Nidhika Yadav and Niladri Chatterjee. Text Summarization using Sentiment Analysis for DUC Data. Proceedings ICIT – 2016, Bhubaneswar, IEEE Explore.
- Nimit Bindal and Niladri Chatterjee, A Two-step Method for Sentiment Analysis of Tweets. Proceedings ICIT – 2016, Bhubaneswar, IEEE Explore.
- Niladri Chatterjee, Neha Kaushik, RENT: Regular Expression and NLP based Term Extraction Scheme for Agricultural Domain, First Int'l Conference on Data Engineering and Communication Technology, ICDECT -2016, Springer 2016.
- Shweta Karwa, Niladri Chatterjee,Discrete Differential Evolution for Text Summarization. Proc. ICIT-2014, IEEE Computer Society, pp 129-133, 2014.
- Yogesh Garg and Niladri Chatterjee, Sentiment Analysis of Twitter Feeds. Proceedings Third International Conference Big Data Analytics, LNCS - Springer, 2014, pp 33- 52.
- Niladri Chatterjee and Deepesh Bharani, Extractive Text Summarization using Randomized and Genetic Algorithms.pp 45 - 54 Proc. ICONACC 2014
- Niladri Chatterjee and Susmita Gupta, A Hybrid Approach using Phrases and Rules for Hindi to English Machine Translation. pp 1-8, Proc. ICONACC 2014
- idhika Yadav and Niladri Chatterjee, Text Summarization using RoughSets, pp 9 - 16, Proc. ICONACC 2014
- Umang Gupta and Niladri Chatterjee. Personality Traits Identification Using Rough Sets Based Machine Learning. Proceedings of ISCBI13, IEEE CS Press, pp 182-185, 2013
- Renu Balyan, Sudip Kumar Naskar, Antonio Toral and Niladri Chatterjee, A Diagnostic Evaluation Approach for English to Hindi MT Using Linguistic Checkpoints and Error Rates. Proc. of CICLing 2013, Part II, LNCS 7817 , pp. 285- 296. Samos, Greece. , 2013.
- Mariya Khatoon, Geetam Tiwari, Niladri Chatterjee, Modeling of Pedestrian Unsafe Road Crossing Behavior: Comparison at Signalized and Nonsignalized Crosswalks” TRB (Transportation research board) 92nd Annual Conference, January 13-17, 2013, Washington, DC.
- Renu Balyan, Sudip Kumar Naskar, Antonio Toral and Niladri Chatterjee. A Diagnostic Evaluation Approach Targeting MT Systems for Indian Languages. Proc. COLING Workshop on Machine Translation and Parsing in Indian Languages (MTPIL-2012), pp. 61–72, Mumbai, 2012
- Niladri Chatterjee, Amol Mittal and Shubham Goyal. Single Document Extractive Text Summarization using Genetic Algorithms. Proc. Third International Conference on Emerging Applications of Information Technology (EAIT), Elsevier, pp 19 – 23, 2012.
- Niladri Chatterjee and Renu Balyan, Context Resolution of Verb Particle Constructions for English to Hindi Translation. PACLIC 2011, pp 140-149, Singapore, 2011.
- Niladri Chatterjee and Renu Balyan, English to Bangla Machine Translation: Towards Developing a suitable Evaluation Metric. Proc. ICCPB-2011, Independent University, Bangladesh, pp 5 - 9, 2011.
- Rohit Misra and Niladri Chatterjee. Effect of Window Size on Word Sense Disambiguation using Maximum Entropy Model with Fuzzy Features, ICON-2010, MacMilan Publishers, India Ltd. pp 276 – 281, 2010.
- Hisham Kholidy and Niladri Chatterjee. Towards Developing an Arabic Word Alignment Annotation Tool with some Arabic Alignment Guidelines. Proc. ISDA 2010, Cairo, Egypt, 2010, IEEE Publishers, pp. 778 – 783. 2010.
- Niladri Chatterjee and Avikant Bhardwaj. Single Document Text Summarization Using Random Indexing and Neural Networks. Proc. KEOD 2010, Valencia, Spain, SciTePress, pp 171 – 176, 2010.
- Niladri Chatterjee, Saroj Kaushik, Smit Rastogi and Varun Dua. Automatic Email Classification using User Preference Ontology. Proc. KEOD 2010, Valencia, Spain, SciTePress, pp 165 – 170, 2010.
- Niladri Chatterjee and Nishant Agarwal. Ranking Products through Interpretations of Blogs Based on User’s Query. Proc. International Conference on Methods and Models in Computer Science (ICM2C09), IEEE Explorer, pp 204 – 209, 2009.
- Niladri Chatterjee and Rohit Mishra. Word-Sense Disambiguation using Maximum Entropy Model.Proc. International Conference on Methods and Models in Computer Science (ICM2C09), pp 154 – 158, 2009.
- Niladri Chatterjee, Sumit Bisai and Prasenjit Chakraborty. Ranking of Products through Blog Analysis. Proc. 1st IHCI-2009, IIIT Allahabad, India, Springer, pp 246 -253, 2009.
- A. Kirmani, N. Goela, Niladri Chatterjee, B. Vigoda. A Message Passing Algorithm for Active Contours. Proc. ICASSP-2008, Las Vegas, IEEE Computer Society, 2008, pp. 2089-2092, 2008.
- Niladri Chatterjee and Shiwali Mohan. Discovering Word Senses from Text Using Random Indexing. Proc. CICLING-2008, Haifa, Israel, Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing, LNCS 4919, Ed. Alexander Gelbukh, Springer, pp 299 – 310, 2008.
- Manjeet Singh, Niladri Chatterjee and Geetam Tiwari. Analyssis of pedestrian Behaviour while Crossing Roads at Signalised Intersections. Proc. CBRI Diamond jubilee Year Conference, CBRI Roorkee, pp 554 – 562, 2008.
- Niladri Chatterjee and Shiwali Mohan. Extraction-Based single Document Summarization using Random Indexing. Proc. 19th IEEE ICTAI-2007, Patras, Greece, IEEE Computer Society, 2007, pp 448 – 455.
- Niladri Chatterjee, Anish Johnson and Madhav Krishna. Some Improvements over the BLEU Metric for Measuring Translation Quality for Hindi. Proc. ICCTA, IEEE Computer Society, 2007, pp. 485 – 490.
- Niladri Chatterjee and Shailly Goyal. An Example Based Approach for Parsing Natural language Sentences. Proc. ICCTA, IEEE Computer Society, 2007, pp. 451 – 456
- Niladri Chatterjeeand Madhav Krishna. Semantic Integration of heterogeneous databases on the Web. Proc. ICCTA, IEEE Computer Society, 2007, pp. 325 – 329.
- Niladri Chatterjee and S. Agarwal: Word Alignment in English-Hindi Parallel Corpus Using Recency-Vector Approach: Some Studies. COLING-ACL 2006, pp 649 – 656.
- Shailly Goyal and Niladri Chatterjee. Parsing Aligned Parallel Corpus by Projecting Syntactic Relations from Annotated Source Corpus. COLING-ACL, 2006, pp 301 – 308.
- Niladri Chatterjee. Towards Developing a Link Grammar Based Parser for Hindi. Symposium on Modeling and Shallow Parsing of Indian Languages, IIT Bombay, March-April, 2006, pp 219 – 226
- Shailly Goyal and Niladri Chatterjee. A Scheme for Using Annotated English Complex Sentences to Parse Parallel Hindi Corpus. Symposium on Modeling and Shallow Parsing of Indian Languages, IIT Bombay, March-April 2006. pp 211 - 218.
- Niladri Chatterjee, Shailly Goyal and Anjali Naithani: Pattern Ambiguity and its Resolution in English to Hindi Translation, in the proceedings of International Conference "Recent Advances in Natural Language Processing-2005", ISBN: 954-91743-3-6, Borovets, Bulgaria, 2005, pp 152 – 156.
- Niladri Chatterjee, Shailly Goyal and Anjali Naithani: Resolving Pattern Ambiguity for English to Hindi Translation Using WordNet. Proceedings of International Workshop on Modern Approaches in Translation Technologies, European Association for Machine Translation, Borovets, Bulgaria, 2005, pp 18 – 25.
- Niladri Chatterjee. Pattern Ambiguity in English to Bangla Translation: A Case Study with “Have” as the MaiN Verb. Proc. NCCPB-05, Independent University Bangladesh, ISBN: 984-32-1983-2, pp: 76 –83, 2005.
- S. Goyal, D. Gupta and Niladri Chatterjee. A Study of Hindi Translation Patterns of English Sentences with “Have” as the Main Verb. Proc. International Symposium on Machine Translation, NLP and TSS. Tata-McGraw-Hill, pp 40- 45, 2004.
- A. Wadia and Niladri Chatterjee: Handling Partially Achieved Goals in Planning. Proc. First Indian International Conference in Artificial Intelligence (IICAI-03), Hyderabad, 18-20, December, 2003.
- D. Gupta and Niladri Chatterjee. Identification of Divergence for English to Hindi EBMT. Proc. MT Summit IX, New Orleans, LA, 2003, pp 141 – 148.
- D. Gupta and Niladri Chatterjee: A Morpho-Syntax Based Adaptation and Retrieval Scheme for English to Hindi EBMT. Proc. Workshop on Computational Linguistics for the Languages of South Asia Expanding Synergies with Europe, EACL-2003, Budapest, Hungary, 2003, pp. 23 – 30.
- R. Mitra and Niladri Chatterjee: An Improvement of Graphplan Algorithm for Planning in Real-world Application. Proc. KBCS-2002, NCST Mumbai, pp. 479-488, 2002.
- D. Gupta and Niladri Chatterjee: Study of Similarity and its Measurement for English to Hindi Machine Translation. Proc. STRANS-2002, I.I.T. Kanpur, 2002.
- D. Gupta and Niladri Chatterjee: A Systematic Adaptation Scheme for English-Hindi Example-Based Machine Translation. Proc. STRANS-2002, I.I.T. Kanpur, 2002.
- D. Gupta and Niladri Chatterjee: Study of Diveregence for English-Hindi Example-Based Machine Translation. Proc. STRANS-2001, IIT Kanpur, pp 132 -140, 2001
- Niladri Chatterjee: A Statistical Approach to Similarity Measurement for EBMT. Proceedings STRANS-2001, IIT Kanpur, 2001, pp 122-131.
- Niladri Chatterjee, P. Pal and J. Das: Recognition of SODAR Patterns, A Rule-based Approach, Proc. International Conference on Advanced Pattern Recognition and Digital Techniques (ICAPRDT-99), Eds N.R.Pal, J.Das and A.K.De, Narosa Publishing House, 1999, pp 69 -73.
- Niladri Chatterjee: A Feature Classification Scheme for Similar Case Retrieval. Proc. Intl Conference on Advanced Pattern Recognition and Digital Techniques (ICAPRDT-99), Eds N.R.Pal, J.Das and A.K.De, Narosa Publishing House, 1999, pp 37 – 41.
- Niladri Chatterjee and Buxton B.F. : Shape Modelling for Drivable Open Terrains: Some Studies. Proc. ICVGIP'98, 1998, pp 330 - 337.
- J.A.Campbell, Niladri Chatterjee and N. Dawkins : Experiments in Automated Alignment of Text Over Several Languages. Proc. International Conference on Computational Linguistics, Speech and Document Processing, Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta, 1998, pp C-47 - C-54.
- Niladri Chatterjee and J.A.Campbell: A Cache-Based Scheme for Case Organisation for Real-Time Problem Solving. Proc. 3rd United Kingdom Case-Based Reasoning Workshop. University of Manchester, UK, 1997.
- Niladri Chatterjee and J.A.Campbell: Interpolation as a Means for Fast Adaptation in Case-Based Problem Solving. Proc. 5th German Workshop on Case-based Reasoning. Eds. R. Bergmann and W. Wilke. Centre for Learning Systems and Applications, University of Kaiserslautern, Germany, 1997, pp 65 - 74.
- Niladri Chatterjee and J.A.Campbell: Interpolation of Rules: A Means of Fast Decision Making for Real-Time Problem Solving. Research and Development in Expert Systems XIV. Eds. J. Hunt and R. Miles. SGES Publications, British Computer Society, Swindon, U.K, pp 135 - 145., 1997.
- J.A.Campbell,Niladri Chatterjee, Fang Alex Chengyu and Manela M.: Improving Automated Alignment in Multilingual Corpora. PACLIC 11. Proc. 11-th Pacific Asia Conference on Language Information and Computation. Eds. B-S Park and J.B. Kim. Language, Education and Research Institute, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, Korea, 1996, pp 63 – 72.
- Niladri Chatterjee and J.A.Campbell: Knowledge Interpolation: A New Approach to Rapid Symbolic Reasoning. Proc. International Conference on Knowledge Based Computer Systems: Research and Application. Eds. K.S.R. Anjaneyulu , M. Sasikumar and S. Ramani. Narosa Publishing House, 1996, pp 67 - 78.
- Niladri Chatterjee and J.A.Campbell: A Caching Scheme for Time-Critical Knowledge-Based Computations. Proc. 6th International Conference on Industrial and Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems. Eds. P.W.H. Chung, G. Lovegrove and M. Ali. Gordon and Breach Sc. Publishers, 1400 Yverdon, Switzerland, 1993, pp 61 – 70.
- Niladri Chatterjee and J.A.Campbell: Adaptation Through Interpolation for Time-Critical Case-Based Reasoning. Topics in Case-based Reasoning. Eds. S. Wess, K. Althoff and M.M. Richter. Springer Verlag, Berlin, pp 221 - 233, 1994
- Niladri Chatterjee and J.A.Campbell: A Caching Scheme for Time-Critical and Case-Based Reasoning. EXPERSYS-92. Eds. S. Hashemi, J.P. Marciano and G. Gouarderes. IITT-interational, F-93460 Gournay sur Marne, France, 1992, pp 477 - 482.
- C.A.Murthy, Niladri Chatterjee, B.Uma Shankar and D.Dutta Majumder: IRS Image Segmentation: Minimum Distance Classifier Approach. Proc. 11-th ICPR, IEEE Computer Society Press, 1992, pp 781 - 784.
- Ph.D. Computer Science, University of London, England(1995)
- M.Tech. Computer Science, Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta(1986)
- M.Stat. Statistics, Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta(1984)
- B.Stat. Statistics, Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta(1982)
- Title : Contributions to time-bounded Problem Solving using Knowledge-based Approach.
- Supervisor: Prof. J. A. Campbell, Dept. of computer Science, University College London.
- Here is my [CV]
- PI Research Project on Statistical Analysis of Sentences in Parallel Corpora for Sentential Alignment. Sponsored by IRD IIT Delhi 1999.
- Co-PI Consultancy project on Development of Courseware in Statistics, mathematics and Computing. Sponsored by Inst. Of Information Technology Management, Delhi 2001-02.
- Co-PI Consultancy project on “Sustainable Urban Transport in Less Motorized Countries” sponsored by Volvo Research & Educational Foundation. 2006 –2009.
- PI Research Project on “Estimating Used Car prices” Sponsored by Maruti Udyog Ltd. 2008-09.
- Co-PI Consultancy project on “Sustaniable Urban Transport in Less Motorized Countries - II” sponsored by Volvo Research & Educational Foundation. 2009 – 2012.
- Editor, Polibits 45, Volume on Semantic Web, ISSN 1870-9044
- PI Research project “Development of Tools for Automatic Term Extraction and RDFization of Agriculture Terms with focus on Crops subdomain” sponsored by DEITY, Ministry of IT, Govt.of India 2016-17.
- PI research Project Hindi to English machine Translation for Judicial Domain”, MEITy, May 2017 18.08
- Optimization of Network Resources. NOKIA Systems & Solutions 2017 -Onwards
- Aditya Kumar Pathak
Current PhD Students
- Neha Kaushik- Automatic Creation of Ontology.
- Nidhika Yadav- Rough Set Based Text Summarization.
- Kartikay Gupta- Contribution to Temporal Data mining
- Richa Ahuja- (Jointly with Geetam Tiwari).
- Alok Nikhil Jha- (Jointly with Geetam Tiwari).
- Radha Mogla- (Jointly with VasanthaLaxmi Dayalbagh Univ) Transliteration.
- Raksha Agarwal- Text Abstraction.
- Aniruddha Singhal- (Joint with C. Patwardhan, Dayalbagh university).
Current M.Tech Students
- Srishti Singla- Development of a Question Answering System for Handling Consumer Problems.
- Praveen Kumar- Prediction of stress in drivers through physiological data.
- Ramneek Bhatia- Auto Configuration of Network CM (Configuration Management) Parameters.
- Arshdeep singh Gulati- Effects of Changing Probability of Orthogonality on Event Detection Through Temporal Random Indexing.
- Neil Kakkar- Deep Learning in Automated Machine Translation.
- Deepa Gupta - Contributions to English to Hindi Machine Translation Using Example Based Approach, 2005.
- K. V. Krishna- Near-Semirings: Theory and Application, 2006.
- Shailly Goyal- Example-Based Parsing for Resource-Deficient Languages, 2008.
- Pramod Kumar Sahoo- Extractive Text Summarization using Random Indexing, 2014.
- Mariya Khatoon- Statistical Modeling of Road Crossing Behavior of Pedestrians on Urban Roads August 2015.
- Renu Balyan- Evaluation of Quality for Machine Translation
- Susmita Gupta- Example Based Machine Translation from Hindi to English
Pradip Kumar Bhatti
hulam Ahmed Kirmani
Gauravdeep Singh Sagar
M.Sc Thesis Supervised
Pradip Kumar Maurya
Anita Rani Majumdar
Copyright © All rights reserved | This template is made by n@ditya