Contributed to designing following courses
· Introduction to Engineering (NIN 100)
· Product Realization (MEP 101)
· Design, Innovation & Manufacturing (MEP 202)
· Design/Practical Experience (NDN XXX)
· Inclusive Innovation (HUL 714)
· Computer Aided Manufacturing (MCL 794)
· Design for Manufacture & Assembly (MEL 434)
· Entrepreneurship (MCL 759)
· Medical Device Design (BML 7XX)
A new curriculum initiative for undergraduate students to earn 5 mandatory Design/Practical Experience credits as a graduation requirement.
Contributions to video and course material development
· Video recorded 13 lectures of course CAD/CAM as a course coordinator under NPTEL Programme.
· Developed 3 web modules (consisting of 15 chapters) of CAD/CAM course as a part of NPTEL programme.
· Developed course material for IGNOU (4 Units titled Rapid Prototyping, Rapid Tooling, Reverse Engineering & Co-ordinate Measuring Machine), 2003.
· Recorded two video lectures for IGNOU titled "Virtual Manufacturing & Distributed Manufacturing" which were telecast on Gyan Darsan & Doordarsan TV Channels.