Contribution to Product/Process Development Activities in Teams
· CaliberNC: a machine tool volumetric error compensation system for CNC machines (with S.K. Saha) – Technology Developed and Implemented at BHEL.
· Smartcane: An affordable electronic travel aid for visually impaired (Joint Effort of Assistech Lab, IIT Delhi + Phoenix Medical Systems, Chennai + Saksham Trust, New Delhi and Wellcome Trust, UK) – Technology Transferred to Phoenix Medical Systems, Chennai; Product is available in Market
· User triggered bus identification and homing system for visually challenged (with Assitech Group lead by M Balakrishnan) – Technology Scaling up is underway after successful user trials.
· Affordable Tactile Diagrams for Viually Challenged – Technology is in use at multiple places.
· Development of a novel assay to determine membrane permeability of new chemical entities and drugs (Advisory Role) – An IIT Madras Start-up under BIG (BIRAC).
· Refreshable Braille Display Using Shape Memory Alloy (With Pranay Jain, Anshul Kumar, Ankit Kumar, Pulkit Sapra, Dhruv Gupta, Rohan Paul and M Balakrishnan) – Technology Transferred to Phoenix Medical Systems, Chennai.
· Flexicast: A Breathable, Washable And Customized Cast For Immobilization Of Fractured Limb (Advisory Role) – Technology Transferred to JC Orthoheal Pvt. Ltd., Gujarat – A start-up under BIG (BIRAC)
· Affordable External Prosthesis for Breast Cancer patients – (Advisory Role) – User Trials are Underway - A start-up under BIG (BIRAC).
· Device and Method for Biopsy (With Stanford India Biodesign fellows & AIIMS) – Technology Transferred to IndioLabs, Bangalore
· Device for Comprehensive Ascites Management (With Stanford India Biodesign fellows & AIIMS) – Technology Transferred to IndioLabs, Bangalore
· 145/DEL/2003 dated 19/02/2003 Trenchless Steerable Drilling System
· 993/DEL/2008 dated 17/04/2008 Variable Length Rack & Pinion System
· 2177/DEL/2008 dated 17/09/2008 Low pressure block manifolds without construction plug
· 1691/DEL/2009 dated 13/08/2009 Fabricating more accurate sls prototypes and tailoring properties in rapid prototypes
· 1669/DEL/2012 dated 31/05/2012 A system for generating refreshable tactile text and graphics
· 3839/DEL/2012 dated 12/12/2012 Abdominal paracentesis device
· 3853/DEL/2012 dated 13/05/2013 Radial inward compression of a lumen
· 3881/DEL/2012 dated 14/12/2012 Device and method for biopsy
· 388/DEL/2014 dated 12/02/2014 A split grip cane handle unit with tactile feedback for directed ranging
· 1729/DEL/2014 dated 28/06/2014 A multi-modal infotainment device for interactive braille learning
· 1575/DEL/2014 dated 10/06/2014 A compliant mechanism for refreshable braille display using shape memory alloy
· 3237/DEL/2014 dated 08/11/2014 A breathable and customized cast for immobilization of fractured limb
· 1760/DEL/2015 dated 12/06/2015 A wearable device for reading tactile graphics