- Schlumberger Chair Professor in the Department of Electrical Engneering
- Dean, UGS, I.I.T, Delhi
- Professor at Electrical Engneering Department, I.I.T, Delhi
- President, Board of Students Publications
- Coordinator, Thrust Area on Real time Embedded Systems
- Development Engineer at MMC (digital systems division)
- KGP Junior Scientific Officer at CSE Department, I.I.T, Delhi
- Computer Engineer at ECSU, ISI, Calcutta
- Lecturer at Electronics and Electrical Communication Engneering Department, I.I.T, Kharagpur
- Assistant Professor at Electrical Engneering Department, I.I.T, Delhi
- Chairman, Grades and Registration (U.G)
- Program Committee member of IEEE ICCV 2000, 2002, 2005
- Program Chair ICVGIP’98
- Organising Chair ACCV’2005
- Guest Editor for IETE Technical Review
- General Secretary, IUPRAI (Indian Unit of International Association of Pattern Recognition), 2005-2007
- Structuring and course development for the new B.Tech curriculum of I.I.T, Delhi (introduced in 2003)
- Designed complete curriculum and coordinated development of course material for a certificate course on “Embedded Systems and Applications” for working professionals. The course is being run (5 times) successfully under the aegis of FITT, I.I.T, Delhi.
- Developing a Video Lecture series on “Embedded Systems” with support from ETSC under NPTEL programme.
INSA Medal for Young Scientists in 1993.
Indian National Academy of Engineers, National Academy of Sciences..
|Ph.D. (Computer Science and Engneering)||I.I.T Kharagpur|
|B.Tech (Electronics and Electrical Communication Engneering)||I.I.T Kharagpur|