- 1. Common Man’s Perspective of Research Ethics and COVID19PDF
- 2. Deepika has accepted paper in IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, March 2021
- 3. Deepika has accepted paper in JASA, Jan 2021
- 4. Amita has accepted paper in IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation & Measurement, Oct 2020
- 5. Amita has accepted paper in Elsevier Signal Processing, March 2021
- 6. Wrist Wearable based Cry Detection System has been selected in DISA 2019, Congrats Shreyansh, Deepender
- 7. Prof. Lalan Kumar receives Early Career Research Award from SERB.
- 8. Amita receives the most prestigious Prime Minister's Research Fellowship (PMRF) award, Congrats Amita.
Dr. Lalan Kumar
Electrical Engineering Department
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
New Delhi - 110016
Welcome to my homepage
My area of research is array signal procesing with application in speech, biomedical and defence. The current research focus is EEG Source Localization, Brain Computer Interface (BCI) for soft-exosuit/exoskeleton and Microphone Array Processing for sound source localization. I am looking for motivated students from reputed colleges to work with me. The ongoing research and available positions are detailed in the Multichannel Signal Processing lab page. Interested candidates can contact me by email.
OfficeRoom No. II-413C, Dept. of EE
IIT Delhi, New Delhi – 110016