- Preeti has got multiple postdoc offers! Tough job to decide on where to join!
- Divyanshi has joined the group.
- Riya has cleared comprehensive examination.
- Riya is now our first PMR fellow. Heartiest congratulations!
- Congratulations to Sajjan for back to back great publications.
- A great JPCL to start the year! Heartiest congratulations to Sajjan.
- Saswata has received "Early Career Faculty Research Award 2021" from IIT Delhi.
- Saswata has received "Young Achiever Award" from Dept. of Atomic Energy, BARC in 65th DAE SSPS 2021.
Selected Recent Publications from the Group
"Coupled spin-valley, Rashba Effects and Hidden Persistent Spin Polarization in WSi2N4 Family"
S. Sheoran, S. Monga, A. Phutela, S. Bhattacharya
J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 14, 1494 (2023)
"Emergence of cubic ordered full-plane persistent spin textures in lead-free materials"
S. Sheoran, P. Bhumla, S. Bhattacharya
Phys. Rev. Mater. 6, 094602 (2022)
"Vacancy-ordered Double Perovskites A2BX6 (A = Cs, B = Pt, Pd, Te, Sn, X = I): An Emerging Class of Thermoelectric Materials"
P. Bhumla, M. Jain, S. Sheoran, S. Bhattacharya
J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 13, 11655 (2022)
"Chalcogenide Perovskites (ABS3; A=Ba, Ca, Sr, and B=Hf, Sn): An Emerging Class of Semiconductors for Optoelectronics"
P. Basera, S. Bhattacharya
J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 13, 6439 (2022)
"Origin of Rashba Spin-splitting and Strain Tunability in Ferroelectric Bulk CsPbF3"
P. Bhumla, D. Gill, S. Sheoran, S. Bhattacharya
J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 12, 9539 (2021)
"Exploring Exciton and Polaron Dominated Photo-physical Phenomena in Ban+1ZrnS3n+1 (n=[1,3]) Ruddlesden-Popper Phases from Manybody Perturbation Theory"
D. Gill, A. Singh, M. Jain, S. Bhattacharya
J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 12, 6698 (2021)
"Optoelectronic Properties of Chalcogenide Perovskites from Manybody Perturbation Theory"
M. Kumar, A. Singh, D. Gill, S. Bhattacharya
J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 12, 5301 (2021)