- One more JPCL! Heartiest congratulations to Pooja.
- Sanchi and Ruman have successfully cleared their comprehensive examinations!
- Manish has submitted his thesis and moved to Germany for his postdoctoral research! Heartiest congratulations and best wishes!
- Sajjan's first paper in PhD is selected for cover page in Materials Advances! Congrats!
- Saswata has received "Early Career Faculty Research Award 2021" from IIT Delhi.
- Saswata has received "Young Achiever Award" from Dept. of Atomic Energy, BARC in 65th DAE SSPS 2021.
- Pooja's paper is accepted in JMCC. Awesome!
- Preeti has received best poster presentation award in DAE Theoretical Chemistry symposium. Heartiest congratulations!
- Congrats Preeti for the recent JPCL. Third JPCL in a row from our group this year. Awesome!
- Congrats Deepika for the recent JPCL. Back to back JPCL from our group this year. Awesome!
- Congrats Manish for the recent JPCL. You have finally made it. Awesome!
- Congrats Preeti! First Chem. Mater. from the group! Proud moment for all of us.
Selected Recent Publications from the Group
"Chalcogenide Perovskites (ABS3; A=Ba, Ca, Sr, and B=Hf, Sn): An Emerging Class of Semiconductors for Optoelectronics"
P. Basera, S. Bhattacharya
J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 13, 6439 (2022)
"Origin of Rashba Spin-splitting and Strain Tunability in Ferroelectric Bulk CsPbF3"
P. Bhumla, D. Gill, S. Sheoran, S. Bhattacharya
J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 12, 9539 (2021)
"Exploring Exciton and Polaron Dominated Photo-physical Phenomena in Ban+1ZrnS3n+1 (n=[1,3]) Ruddlesden-Popper Phases from Manybody Perturbation Theory"
D. Gill, A. Singh, M. Jain, S. Bhattacharya
J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 12, 6698 (2021)
"Optoelectronic Properties of Chalcogenide Perovskites from Manybody Perturbation Theory"
M. Kumar, A. Singh, D. Gill, S. Bhattacharya
J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 12, 5301 (2021)
"Capturing excitonic and polaronic effects in lead iodide perovskites from many-body perturbation theory"
P. Basera, A. Singh, D. Gill, S. Bhattacharya
J. Mater. Chem. C 9, 17113 (2021)
"Theoretical Insights of Excitonic Effect in Lead Bromide Perovskites"
M. Jain, D. Gill, P. Bhumla, P. Basera, S. Bhattacharya
Appl. Phys. Lett. 118, 192103 (2021)
"MoS2 and Janus (MoSSe) Based 2D van der Waals Heterostructures: Emerging Direct Z-scheme Photocatalysts"
A. Singh, M. Jain, S. Bhattacharya
Nanoscale Adv. 3, 2837 (2021)
"Sublattice Mixing in Cs2AgInCl6 for Enhanced Optical Properties from First-principles"
M. Kumar, M. Jain, A. Singh, S. Bhattacharya
Appl. Phys. Lett. 118, 021901 (2021)
"Theoretical Insights into C−H Bond Activation of Methane by Transition Metal Clusters: The Role of Anharmonic Effects"
P. Bhumla, M. Kumar, S. Bhattacharya
Nanoscale Adv. 3, 575 (2021)
"Understanding the Role of Sn Substitution and Pb-Vacancy in Enhancing the Stability of CH(NH2)2Pb1−X−YSnXVacYBr3: A hybrid Density Functional Approach"
M. Jain, A. Singh, P. Basera, M. Kumar, S. Bhattacharya
J. Mater. Chem. C 8, 10362 (2020)
"Reducing Lead-toxicity in MAPbI3: Why Sn Substitution Should be Preferred to Pb Vacancy for Optimum Solar Cell Efficiency"
P. Basera, M. Kumar, S. Saini, S. Bhattacharya
Phys. Rev. B 101, 054108 (2020)
"Self Energy and Excitonic Effect in (Un)Doped TiO2 Anatase: A Comparative Study of Hybrid DFT, GW and BSE to Explore Optical Properties"
P. Basera, S. Saini, S. Bhattacharya
J. Mater. Chem. C 7, 14284 (2019)