Digital Electronic Circuits Laboratory
- Come to the lab on time.
- Get your designs checked by the TAs and/or the instructor. Make sure whoever checks your work puts his/her initials on your work-sheet.
- Once your circuit is working, demonstrate your working circuit to the TA or the instructor. Get him/her to put his/her initials on your work-sheet.
- Attach the above work-sheet with your lab-report.
- The lab report corresponding to the previous experiment should be handed in on the day of the current experiment.
- Talking on cell-phones is not allowed within the lab premises.
- 20% weight on laboratory reports.
- 30% weight on lab exam.
- 40% weight on project demos.
- 10% weight on attendance.
Last updated on October 19 2016 at 13:33 IST