- 1. Prof. Lalan Kumar receives Early Career Research Award from SERB.
- 2. Amita receives the most prestigious Prime Minister's Research Fellowship (PMRF) award, Congrats Amita.
- 3. Amita has accepted paper in Asilomar conference 2019
- 4. Deepika has accepted paper in ISSPIT 2019
- 5. Wrist Wearable based Cry Detection System has been selected in DISA 2019, Congrats Shreyansh, Deepender
- 6. Space for Multichannel Signal Processing (MSP) lab has been provided in MS 201.
Dr. Lalan Kumar
Electrical Engineering Department
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
New Delhi - 110016
Welcome to my homepage
My area of research is array signal procesing. My current researh interest is application of array processing in speech, biomedical and defence. I am looking for motivated students from reputed colleges to work with me. The available positions are detailed in the MSP lab page. Interested candidates can contact me by email.